October 10, 2007

Holiday starts.... NOW!

Well,
Geography was unexpectedly easier than what I thought.
Note, I never said it was easy.
English was okay,
And Malay was,
A little bit harder.
My friends went crazy after I started pointing out their mistakes,
Mainly Kar Mern and Eirban,
I feel so sorry,
Nah, I was joking.

Anyways,
Once I reached home,
I turned on my computer,
Hundreds of pop-ups popped up,
Keep saying that my computer is infected with trojan.w32.lootsky.
IT FREAKED ME OUT.
So there was only 1 solution,
Google.
I googled for ways to kill the virus,
Then this website forum thing called Geek To Go,
Had all the steps and instructions.
I was so happy.
So I did what they say,
Installing stuff,
Rebooting in Safe Mode,
Scanning and all,
Finally,
The virus was gone!

After that I played Maple Story,
Nothing much.

Congrats to Malaysia for launching their space ship,
Or whatever it is.
Tuition was weird,
Since it was the last day,
We played charades,
Scary.
-Kritz

No comments: